Need best folding ebike for city and rough road use

Einstein

Local time
7:35 AM
I've had ebikes in the past but I need one for city and rough surface of a construction sights
Hopefully one that has a happy medium tire that can handle both surfaces and can fold up for storing in my Subaru Outback at the end of the day
My weight is 200 lbs and want one that has a seat for a more comfortable ride and find the standing models dangerous
Need for the ebike to be maintenance friendly and easy to get parts and costumer service to be right there after my purchase and hopefully US made
Thanks in advance for the help!

Kutty X2 from Biktrix

I've had ebikes in the past but I need one for city and rough surface of a construction sights
Hopefully one that has a happy medium tire that can handle both surfaces and can fold up for storing in my Subaru Outback at the end of the day
My weight is 200 lbs and want one that has a seat for a more comfortable ride and find the standing models dangerous
Need for the ebike to be maintenance friendly and easy to get parts and costumer service to be right there after my purchase and hopefully US made
I think you should check out the Emerald fold! Sounds like a perfect fit for what you're needing.

Do you need it to be lightweight?
Do you care about security, ease of locking it up & walk away from it without worry that it might get stolen?
Do you have a budget?

Check out Fabulous ebikes, they seem to give you more bang for the buck, awesome bikes for under $2k USD. I plan on getting 2 later this year.

Back