need a BMS, where to buy

Barcelona

Local time
3:37 PM
I believe I have a bad BMS (Battery Management System).

Here's what I've observed:

• When I check the voltage from the battery, specifically the cable coming out of the BMS that powers the controller, I get around 44 volts.
  • However, once I connect a load to this connection, the voltage drops dramatically.
To further diagnose the issue, I tested the voltage directly at the main battery (positive and negative terminals), which required removing the battery covers and accessing the cluster of battery cells arranged in parallel and series. At this level, the battery voltage reads 52 volts.

The battery is rated at 48 volts.

I also tested the voltage at the pins of the BMS, which varied between 4.5 and 4.3 volts.

I believe my battery configuration is 13S10P.

Based on these symptoms, I suspect that the BMS is faulty (see attached picture).

Where can I purchase this BMS or start looking for a replacement? If this specific model isn't available, where can I find a similar BMS?

Thank you for all the help.

Attachments

• bms.png
    bms.png
    789.1 KB · Views: 12
To buy a Building Management System (BMS), you can start by checking out major manufacturers like Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Johnson Controls. They offer reliable and advanced solutions for various building types. You can visit their websites or contact local distributors to get more details and quotes. Local suppliers and authorized dealers can also help with purchasing and installing a BMS. Additionally, online platforms like Alibaba might have options for comparison. It’s important to identify your specific needs, research different systems, get quotes from multiple sources, and consult with experts if needed to ensure you choose the right system for your building.

To buy a Building Management System (BMS), you can start by checking out major manufacturers like Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Johnson Controls. They offer reliable and advanced solutions for various building types. You can visit their websites or contact local distributors to get more details and quotes. Local suppliers and authorized dealers can also help with purchasing and installing a BMS. Additionally, online platforms like Alibaba might have options for comparison. It’s important to identify your specific needs, research different systems, get quotes from multiple sources, and consult with experts if needed to ensure you choose the right system for your building.
Jhon, just wondering...are you using AI to respond to people's questions? There's nothing wrong with it. I'm not trying to throw any shade your way. A lot of your replies read like AI responses.

Maybe something like this?View attachment 14817

Great... thank you.

"broken" bms has the following numbers

13 18 A
Maybe something like this?View attachment 14817

Thank you....

I'm trying to understand the nomenclature

The " broken" bms

has the following number

13 18A sp-r13-068-a03.1-m13sy-11875/1808021253

The first number might be related to Series in my case 13 ................the 18 A , this seems related to Amps, but is this related to the discharge amps?

I recently bought a couple BMS on Aliexpress.
Ant Bms

I need one that's 20s 100 amp. This is one is 17-21s 100 amp continuous, 250 amp for 10 sec.
Ant BMS.jpg

I believe I have a bad BMS (Battery Management System).

Here's what I've observed:

• When I check the voltage from the battery, specifically the cable coming out of the BMS that powers the controller, I get around 44 volts.
  • However, once I connect a load to this connection, the voltage drops dramatically.
To further diagnose the issue, I tested the voltage directly at the main battery (positive and negative terminals), which required removing the battery covers and accessing the cluster of battery cells arranged in parallel and series. At this level, the battery voltage reads 52 volts.

The battery is rated at 48 volts.

I also tested the voltage at the pins of the BMS, which varied between 4.5 and 4.3 volts.

I believe my battery configuration is 13S10P.

Based on these symptoms, I suspect that the BMS is faulty (see attached picture).

Where can I purchase this BMS or start looking for a replacement? If this specific model isn't available, where can I find a similar BMS?

Thank you for all the help.
Don't be like me. Make sure that the connections on what you buy match up. Unless you enjoy soldering those tiny, tiny, wires.

Back