My new Ride1Up 700 ST

dhdallas

Local time
11:49 AM
I just got our new 700 Step Thru today and couldn't be more pleased. The shipping container & bicycle arrived in perfect condition. The bike was expertly and safely packaged which is more than I can say about my Sondors MadMods. Its box was beat up & torn, parts were missing & broken. The fork was poorly secured and banged around in the box. The factory never pressed in the missing top bearing/race. Front brake woefully misaligned & the hose kinked. No manual, no parts list, nada! I finally got it together but it was a giant PIA!

Not the Ride1Up! Everything was in mint condition and assembly was straight forward with no surprises. I am a big fan of thread-locker and was pleased to see that all the bolts had blue thread-locker already applied. I took my time and was riding within 2 hours with the battery fully charged. It shifts gears effortlessly and has more power than I personally would ever need. My sister-in-law has a Rad City Plus and the Ride1Up 700 blows it away on every level (no pun intended). More power, alloy fenders vs. plastic, more battery wattage, better components, beefier name brand tires, a longer travel suspension fork, adjustable stem, no spaghetti tangle of cables up front (like the Rad) and $200 less than the Rad!

Ride1Up has a real winner here and my wife and I are ecstatic. Get one, you won't regret it!

I just got our new 700 Step Thru today and couldn't be more pleased. The shipping container & bicycle arrived in perfect condition. The bike was expertly and safely packaged which is more than I can say about my Sondors MadMods. Its box was beat up & torn, parts were missing & broken. The fork was poorly secured and banged around in the box. The factory never pressed in the missing top bearing/race. Front brake woefully misaligned & the hose kinked. No manual, no parts list, nada! I finally got it together but it was a giant PIA!

Not the Ride1Up! Everything was in mint condition and assembly was straight forward with no surprises. I am a big fan of thread-locker and was pleased to see that all the bolts had blue thread-locker already applied. I took my time and was riding within 2 hours with the battery fully charged. It shifts gears effortlessly and has more power than I personally would ever need. My sister-in-law has a Rad City Plus and the Ride1Up 700 blows it away on every level (no pun intended). More power, alloy fenders vs. plastic, more battery wattage, better components, beefier name brand tires, a longer travel suspension fork, adjustable stem, no spaghetti tangle of cables up front (like the Rad) and $200 less than the Rad!

Ride1Up has a real winner here and my wife and I are ecstatic. Get one, you won't regret it!
I took a look at their website, they certainly seem to be putting together a very good product using quality components. Looks like a very good value.

I bought my wife a Ride1UP 700 ST about a year ago and it has ran perfect from the first day. I had a question when I was assembling it and emailed them and got a reply back in 45 minutes that gave me exactly the info I needed. With every other e bike company having so so Customer Support, I can say Ride1Up has a great team to support you when you need it. The bike has 1924 miles on it at this time.

I bought my wife a Ride1UP 700 ST about a year ago and it has ran perfect from the first day. I had a question when I was assembling it and emailed them and got a reply back in 45 minutes that gave me exactly the info I needed. With every other e bike company having so so Customer Support, I can say Ride1Up has a great team to support you when you need it. The bike has 1924 miles on it at this time.
Welcome to our little ebike home :)

Back