My controller/display was stolen, what do I do?

JoshThissell

Local time
2:15 PM
My display/controller on my KARCLE 48V, 1000W folding bike was stolen when I was in a store.. I have no idea what I need to get that will be compatibl. Can someone help me?? My bike is an $1800 paperweight until then

Unfortunately no. It was a 3rd party through Amazon (I know, I’m a dumbass) and they’re no longer responding to emails and since I’m outside the return window, anazon will not do anything. I’m dying here.
You're not a dumb @ss. Nothing wrong with getting a bike via Amazon. I didn't but people get some good bikes there.

My display/controller on my KARCLE 48V, 1000W folding bike was stolen when I was in a store.. I have no idea what I need to get that will be compatibl. Can someone help me?? My bike is an $1800 paperweight until then
From the pics on Amazon, looks like an S830 display, check Ebikeling:

You have double-posted. Rude and obnoxious, wastes other people's time.

Clean up after your disrespectful self and I might be of some assistance.

Confirmed, it’s a S830 display. Saw a video from another owner of a Karcle M7 e-bike that had some issues and recommended replacing the factory installed S830 display because the alarm programming was problematic. He said just replace it with separately purchased S830 display and all is well.

Back