Tires & Tubes Motorcycle tyre for stealth bomber b52

Qlder

Local time
2:23 AM
Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this or not and feel free to move it is nessery . I have a genuine Stealth Bomber B52 2019 . Is it possible to fit a motorcycle tyre on the standard rear rim and if you can what size should I be looking for in a motorcycle tyre to replace the original 24"X3" razorback bicycle tyre .

Thanks for that , I should have mentioned I'm in Australia not the US and I'm not to sure if the standard stealth bomber rims will take a 4" wide tyre either . I was more looking for a motorcycle cycle tyre not a fat bike tyre

Perhaps these place might be of some help in Australia,

Hope it helps ya :)

Does anyone know if a 20/2.5 motorcycle tyre will fit a standard 2019 model stealth bomber 24" rear wheel ??????

My bad that tyre/ size I just quoted turned out to be a bicycle tyre not a motorcycle tyre . Still trying to find out though if any knows of a motorcycle tyre that's fits a rear 24" standard stealth bomber rim .

Does anyone know if a 20/2.5 motorcycle tyre will fit a standard 2019 model stealth bomber 24" rear wheel ??????

A 24" bicycle rim is closest to a 19" motorcycle rim. The problem is even if you get one to fit, there aren't any 19" motorcycle tires narrow enough to work well a 30mm wide stock rim, or even fit in the swingarm. If you want to run motorcycle tires the best thing to do is install motorcycle rims on your bike, but you'll still be limited on tire choices narrow enough to fit the swingarm.

What I run on my Bomber, which I mainly only ride on the street, are 24" Maxxis Hook Worms which work pretty well for light off road riding on hard pack, and downhill riding. They're probably the best bicycle street tires made today.

Back