motor cuts out - polarna m4

just wondering

Local time
4:47 AM
Hello i have a polarna m4 that looses power or cuts off power at 46 volts or around 46 volts. is this a common thing? does the controler tell it to stop? kind of bummed it wont go further.

Both the battery BMS and the controller have an LVC, or low voltage cutoff. You really should already be aware of this, and why it is necessary and a good thing.

As for the voltage, would need to know the series count and actual fully charged voltage on your battery, it would need to be pretty high to have an LVC of 46V.

thanks, I had a hunch it was controled . it just seems too controled. only rode 26 miles on a battery charge. the full voltage when charged is 53.6 volts. dont know the series count. thanks for the education.

Found this info on-line. Not sure how accurate it is though. I believe the Polarna shuts down around 25-30% charge

Attachments

• 48V chart.jpg
    48V chart.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 136
Found this info on-line. Not sure how accurate it is though. I believe the Polarna shuts down around 25-30% charge
thanks, I dont think its that low on mine, more like 50 %. but its a minor annoyance.polarna will not respond to issues it seems.

thanks yes. I have checked it with a multimeter. and have a volt display wired in by the controler to display voltage as I ride. it just cuts out too soon imo.

I keep getting an error 21 I believe it says over controller protection . Has anybody had this happen and how do I fix it Mike

Back