Macwheel LNE-16 replacement charger?

Based on your ebike which I found here:

Your battery has the following specifications:
36V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery

This charger seems to be suitable for Macwheel MX electric scooters:

However you have a Macwheel electric bike and it does not specify your exact model (Macwheel LNE-16) so you can't be certain the charge port will fit. You could try contacting the Amazon seller to ask them if it will work.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Based on your ebike which I found here:

Your battery has the following specifications:
36V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery

This charger seems to be suitable for Macwheel MX electric scooters:

However you have a Macwheel electric bike and it does not specify your exact model (Macwheel LNE-16) so you can't be certain the charge port will fit. You could try contacting the Amazon seller to ask them if it will work.
The Macwheel LNE-16 has a specific plug with 3 pins into the bike. Do you know if this charger plug has 3 pins? The picture on Amazon doesn't show the pin. Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Where can I get a replacement charger for my macwheel.
I can't find anything similar because of its special plug with 3 prongs. I think the manufacturer stopped making the accessories also. I did email them but never got answer. I saw somebody changed completely a new different battery with a more popular plug. That's the way you should think about. Good luck.

Did u ever find a charger cause I'm looking for one too??!!
This is a 4A charger which may be good for some packs but most likely will be overcharging your pack damaging the cells. However, you will have a very fast charge at 4a vs the recommended 2a.

Back