M2S bikes are worth every penny!

Kustom

Local time
7:53 PM
I am just posting a thread to talk about Mountain to Sea bikes.(M2S) First of, they are top notch with support. Second, they stand behind their product, and I know this because I recently had an issue with my fat tyre mountain bike, and they fixed it right away. I ride the bike hard in the snow, and apparently got some damage somewhere, but it wasn't supposed to happen anyhow, they are waterproof. It was still under warranty, so 8 contacted Jeff @ M2S, and he got me some parts that didn't fix the problem, so he finally just sent me a completely new bike. Yes completely new! I couldn't be happier with the service, and they stand by their product, and on their warranty. If you have any questions I can answer about the bike, let me know I'll try to get back to you soon,. I absolutely love this bike, and the experience has
IMG_20220531_122127378.jpg
IMG_20220531_122133859.jpg
been amazing so far in owning one from M2S.

If I owned 5 different bikes the 5th would be a steel frame fat tire SUV with a Rohloff Speedhub, thru-axles, and Gates belt drive. I'd ditch the rear suspension so it could hold a way bigger battery. You should get some great fenders dude, summer will be over before you even know it. Ride safe.

Back