M2S All Terrain R750 | Fat Tire Electric Bike Review

tom86

Local time
1:01 PM
I've just purchased a M2S All Terrain R750 Fat Tyre eBike (suspension fork version) and here's my review after a week of riding. I've put about 50 miles on the bike so far and it has been an excellent ride. It gets up to speed and holds it there easily.

The M2S All Terrain R750 ElecctricBike uses the Bafang 750 Watt Hub Motor. The battery is 48V 17Ah and is mounted on on the down tube and can be removed with a key. The wiring is very neat and out of the way. The bike is a very solid build and the paint job is very nice too. It has hydraulic disk brakes and very nice tyres. I haven't read much about them online so I thought I leave some good feedback here for other people looking at buying one. I'll check back in once I put some more miles on it!
M2S All Terrain R750 Fat Tyre eBike.jpg

The range is 50 miles per charge with pedal assist and 20 miles when powering in the throttle only mode.

Nice looking bike! I was looking at the E-Lux Tahoe for riding down the beach, but this one seems to be a better price. How much did you pay for it?

I bought an M2S All Terrain R750. It has hydraulic disc brakes, an 8 speed derailleur and 4"x 26" wheels. It's good for riding around in the woods and a reasonable bike for the price. I have put about 200 miles on it and very happy with it so far.

Back