Luna Ruckus Banana Coast Cycles framed mid 4sale

The Coast Cycles hard tail frame V1 Luna Cycle built BBSHD all stock except for new Mongoose 20x4 rear tire. Looking to sell local pickup or shipped if you want to pay for that option, would have to get a quote in that case. Payment would be through Paypal or Cashapp or In person Cash. The bike reviewed
I bought it new in the summer of 2017, has a few scratches on the frame, will need a new SRAM derailer at some point as it's slightly bent causing top and bottom gears to drop the chain which is a brand new custom made chain. Here is product page of current model they sell https://lunacycle.com/luna-banana-bbshd-ebike/ I'm asking $2,200. Located in Central Michigan.
ebike1.jpg
ebike2.jpg

Anton

Admin
Staff member
Hi there, I'm impressed they put a Bafang 1000W BBSHD on such a small bike. This thing must be a pocket rocket right?

Charliemotors

Hi there, I'm impressed they put a Bafang 1000W BBSHD on such a small bike. This thing must be a pocket rocket right?
My record on it stock is 46mph downhill, hotter controller and more voltage it would be an electric motorcycle category easily.

Top Bottom