Looking for schematic/instructions for Datex2 parallel battery connector

MrWade

Local time
1:54 PM
I bought the Datex2, but I cannot find any clear instructions on how to hook up the cables? Anybody know where I can find that ort the way to install the cables?

I bought the Datex2, but I cannot find any clear instructions on how to hook up the cables? Anybody know where I can find that ort the way to install the cables?
The obvious question is have you contacted the seller? Can you post some pictures maybe that would help some money figure out how to connect it.

I just checked by doing a search and found a YouTube video on how to connect the Datex2:

The video talks about the advantages to using the device, but not the connections. For that I followed the link in the video description to the Datex II Site. The connection are simple, the two outside xt60s are for the batteries, the connection to the bike/controller in the connector in the middle next to battery connector on the left holding the device with connectors facing up. Check the attached diagram.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 3.25.08 PM.pdf
    332.4 KB · Views: 328
The obvious question is have you contacted the seller? Can you post some pictures maybe that would help some money figure out how to connect it.

I just checked by doing a search and found a YouTube video on how to connect the Datex2:

The video talks about the advantages to using the device, but not the connections. For that I followed the link in the video description to the Datex II Site. The connection are simple, the two outside xt60s are for the batteries, the connection to the bike/controller in the connector in the middle next to battery connector on the left holding the device with connectors facing up. Check the attached diagram.
Thank you for that. I have already seen it and it does not explain things well when it comes to the connections.

Back