Looking for my first e bike

dfaerber

Local time
10:56 AM
My brother and his wife purchased an ebike and I thought wow I should get one. Looking at some on Amazon for $600 (kemanner) and Speedrid ($950)...wonder if I should go all in and spend $2500 for Espin Nero? Retired and would use bike to peddle around different places we go...Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother and his wife purchased an ebike and I thought wow I should get one. Looking at some on Amazon for $600 (kemanner) and Speedrid ($950)...wonder if I should go all in and spend $2500 for Espin Nero? Retired and would use bike to peddle around different places we go...Opinions?
It really depends what kind of terrain you plan on using an eBike on. I will say the Himiway Cruiser is a fun fat tire bike which I am using on the road as a commuter, on back trails and the sand on the beach. It’s powerful, capable and the 4” tires make it stable. Check out my posts and pics. Good luck!

It really depends what kind of terrain you plan on using an eBike on. I will say the Himiway Cruiser is a fun fat tire bike which I am using on the road as a commuter, on back trails and the sand on the beach. It’s powerful, capable and the 4” tires make it stable. Check out my posts and pics. Good luck!
I'm almost certain I'm going with Himiway Crusier step thru....gonna rent an ebike this weekend to make sure it is what I want and then i'll pull the trigger with Himiway.

I'm almost certain I'm going with Himiway Crusier step thru....gonna rent an ebike this weekend to make sure it is what I want and then i'll pull the trigger with Himiway.
There ya go! The moment you ride one your only question will be, “Why didn’t I buy one earlier?”

Back