Looking for Information

ArmyAviator6

Local time
9:47 PM
I recently purchased a used ebike. It's a COSMO Long Range, 48V 10ah. I can not find any information as to who makes these bikes and where I can get replacement parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I recently purchased a used ebike. It's a COSMO Long Range, 48V 10ah. I can not find any information as to who makes these bikes and where I can get replacement parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi and Welcome to the forums :cool:

This is all i could find on that,
https://electricbikeaction.com/bike-test-cosmo-motors-folding-bikes/

Hope it helps :)

What kind of information or parts are you looking for. NOTE Almost all e bikes use readily available components with the possible exception of the motor, controller and battery.

As for who made your bike most likely anyone of several Mfgs in Mainland China.

Can you furnish some detailed pictures of your bike highlighting such things as Brakes, Controller Display, Shifter, derailleur, Motor, controller and Battery (if removable) show pictures of it removed. Also what issues are you having if any, in detail.

I need a battery, unfortunately the battery is very unique to the bike. I sent the battery out to be rebuilt but unfortunately the company said that I need a battery control module and because the battery is so narrow, they said it may be several months until they can find one.

Back