Looking for an iOS app AND web app to record my trips....

JCW308

Local time
4:22 PM
Hello- I'm looking for an iOS app that will record my trips AND allow me to login to a web page to see those trips. My Cannondale app is good, but there's no way to view the trips online. I have a Cannondale Compact Neo.

Take a look at RideWithGPS app. It's great and the one I use. Or look at BikeMap app.

I use Wikiloc for hiking but it has several Biking options.

IMG_0352.jpeg

Here is a website screen shoot of one of my hikes.

IMG_0353.jpg

Hello- I'm looking for an iOS app that will record my trips AND allow me to login to a web page to see those trips. My Cannondale app is good, but there's no way to view the trips online. I have a Cannondale Compact Neo.
Mini Bike Computer. iOS app. Superb app that records your trip and saves them within the app. We use this for every ride to catalog our rides. Gives speed, distance, elevation, ride time. Coordinates seamlessly with Apple Maps. Free, but well worth a donation to the developer. Take a look!

I use Komoot, specially because it gives you great suggestions for off-road trips where I live. Not perfect but good for hiking and off-road biking.

Relive.
Allows to save your trips, and if you stop to take photos, the photos can be included in a view in 3D to describe the landscape you have been riding trough.

Strava is The Standard.

I've tried several others, but none motivate me to ride like Strava does. It is like a mix of high-end exercise app and a social network where everyone motivates one another. Try the free trial, with full features. Then try the free version when the trial expires. If you miss the full features, consider subscribing. I think it's $80/yr. That feels like a lot, but if it gets me out exercising more, it's worth it. It tracks everything you want to track, but keeps it simple if you want, too.

Back