Lights on appreciable battery drain. XP 2.0

Jammo7

Local time
1:57 AM
I have an Lectric XP 2.0. I like to ride with lights on to be more visible to others, cars, etc. does anyone know if that has an appreciable drain on the battery?

I doubt the OEM LED lights draw any significant electrical current from the battery to affect the motor performance.

Thanks. Good to know you have the same bike. I haven’t ridden it yet because of prostate issues but have the right seat I think so can’t wait.

Thanks Human Person. I have a Cloud 9 with the cutout and a Selle Royal Drifter if that doesn’t work as planned. I’ve seen similar ones to the Spongy Wonder. Thanks glad to see that there seem to be other solutions out there. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks Human Person. I have a Cloud 9 with the cutout and a Selle Royal Drifter if that doesn’t work as planned. I’ve seen similar ones to the Spongy Wonder. Thanks glad to see that there seem to be other solutions out there. Thanks for the tip.
Hey yur very welcome mate :cool:

Nice to see an active forum with real world info. Happy to be here. I’m in southwest Florida with no hills batteries should hold up well.
Heck yeah good flat ridin in FLA :)

Just remember...the more AH the longer time in the saddle you'll have....so getting and carrying another battery for your ride
when ya go on long rides is very benificial...in my opinion :)

Good point with extra battery, however, my typical ride is 5 to 10 miles sometimes 15 and very flat so I should be fine. My wife and I ride at 8 to 10 miles an hour just enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. Once I get the prostate thing behind me we’ll be able to branch out and travel more. I have owned the XP 2.0 for almost 2 months and haven’t been able to ride it yet. Have controls memorized, turned the bars around, Cloud 9 seat on, shined up nice, but, setbacks keep stopping the ride. I bought it with 44 hrs. on odometer for $725. Can’t wait to get on it.

Back