Lectric XP 2.0 Review

I will never, ever buy another folding ebike. I bought one because I thought I could fold it to ride on the city bus or train for long trips but it's heavy af and I've yet to find a bus driver that will let me haul that giant thing onto the bus. I haven't tried the train yet but I imagine I'll get the same response. After riding a few of my friends Ebikes that don't fold I can tell there's a huge difference in stability and handling.
Folding bikes are not for everyone......I love mine.....I ride it almost daily and take it camping......very stable to ride as well.....works for me.

Solar ebikes are slowly catching on:

With two solar panels and one afternoon, I made my electric bike charge from the sun

DJI_0014-copy.jpg
I've been thinking about doing the same thing. How much were the panels? Is it indefinite range during the day? How difficult were they to hook up? Sorry for all of the questions but even while researching before I bought one I'd thought about putting panels on one. Thanks

I'm 71 years old and deadlifting my XP 1.0 into my Honda Fit would tear up my back. Instead, I use a scrap kid's playground slide as a ramp. It is short enough to slide inside my car yet long enough that the slope is manageable. Here is a video. Sorry about the poor sound quality:
There is another similar ramp system no lift on you tube. It’s on Paul and Paula’s channel. He folds the bikes puts a 50 gallon tote bin on end, rolls the folded bike into the bin, lays it on the ramp and slides the bin up the ramp, reverse to unload, Bike is totally contained in the bin. I use that system and never have to lift at all. I have the XP 2.0 and my wife has a 20” Ancheer she loves and won’t part with.

Just ordered one a week ago. Not shipped yet. Trying to decide how to transport it to trails. 65-70 lbs. is pretty heavy for my 72 year old arms to be toss it around. Thinking about using a hitch mounted cargo basket on my Ridgeline.
Check out Paul and Paula’s video on you tube. I have an Xp 2.0 and my wife has an Ancheer 20”. I saw their video and bought everything immediately for $130. Works perfectly. No lifting at all. I will also use the ramp to load everything I can in bins when we head north for the summer. I have a Pacifica so the bikes go in the back and everything else will slide in the side doors. Problem with the Pacifica is too much room so we cart too much crap back and forth from NY to Fla.

Just ordered one a week ago. Not shipped yet. Trying to decide how to transport it to trails. 65-70 lbs. is pretty heavy for my 72 year old arms to be toss it around. Thinking about using a hitch mounted cargo basket on my Ridgeline.
Best solution I've seen is on You Tube. check out Paul and Paulas channel for the video on How to load xp 2.0 in suv without lifting. It works

I use the one that’s on YouTube by Paul and Paula with Totes and a ramp. I’ll be using ramps and bins to load up when we head north for the summer in late May. No lifting at all . I have a Pacifica that is much lower than a Pickup bed so may not be that easy with that. I’m on flat ground here in SW Florida and get about 20 miles with the gauge just over half before a recharge. Typically reads about 46 volts. I too am recovering from surgery on prostate and finally got the right seat, bars adjuste, etc and mostly do 5 to 10 mile rides almost daily. Ride usually in pa1 at 8 to 9 mph . My wife has an Ancheer 20” folding that she loves so to match her speed I set the cruise but still peddle 95% of the time. Can’t wait for the tires to wear out so I can put some quiet street tires on it. Enjoy

Smaug…. Do you think I use more battery by setting the cruise @pa1 but still peddle than I would by just peddling and not set cruise.?

Back