Lectric sent out an email today that says "Something Big is Coming 2.21.2023".

Lectric is getting into the cargo ebike game with $1400 & $1700 offers.
Looks like good value to me.

https://lectricebikes.com/products/xpedition-single-battery

cargo-package_72f4d0a5-3ab8-491c-8619-aba182bc8f96_1100x.jpg

My 1.0 hit 3001 miles 6 or 7 weeks ago and the speedometer and odometer went to zero and stopped working. The bike still works the same though, and I just got a new battery.

Lectric is getting into the cargo ebike game with $1400 & $1700 offers.
Looks like good value to me.

https://lectricebikes.com/products/xpedition-single-battery

cargo-package_72f4d0a5-3ab8-491c-8619-aba182bc8f96_1100x.jpg
I wouldn't buy the $1400 one.

It would have to be the 2 battery $1700 one.

If you just got one battery on this you'd always feel like you were missing a battery. It's a heavy bike.

Three years ago, I bought a long cargo ebike with two batteries from Alibaba, turned out that I mostly rode it with just one battery mounted on the bike.
The extra battery (48V 20 Ah) itself weighs a lot; not that it affected the handling of the cargo ebike, but it is additional weight that I didn't feel like hauling around with me while riding.
OYGLqJj.jpg

zsOYoBm.jpg

Ahh...

I see now.

Yeah that thing looks very good.
750 watt motor with 1310 watt peak. That sounds powerful. 450 pounds uphill.
Don't forget the 150 mile range they mentioned. Holy cow. 1300 watts, 150 mile range, and 450 lb payload. That's motorcycle territory.

Three years ago, I bought a long cargo ebike with two batteries from Alibaba, turned out that I mostly rode it with just one battery mounted on the bike.
The extra battery (48V 20 Ah) itself weighs a lot; not that it affected the handling of the cargo ebike, but it is additional weight that I didn't feel like hauling around with me while riding.
OYGLqJj.jpg

zsOYoBm.jpg
looks like the Richard Petty (the King) signature model ;-)>

Don't forget the 150 mile range they mentioned. Holy cow. 1300 watts, 150 mile range, and 450 lb payload. That's motorcycle territory.

150 mi. range is a bit exaggeration, that's likely with a 130 lb. rider, pedaling at 10 mph with the lowest PAS level.

looks like the Richard Petty (the King) signature model ;-)>

The color of that frame did remind me of Petty.. hence the STP sticker; most folks in NYC don't catch the connection.

Back