LANE ELECTRIC BIKES - Good looking, affordable, accessible

LANE BIKES

Local time
10:23 PM
I'd like to introduce you to Lane Electric bikes. Its our mission to get more people onto electric bikes and with this, our first model, we've designed a light, good looking and affordable ebike. Some call it a commuter bike, and I agree, its also an everyday bike for everyday running around. I'm keen to get people to try out the bike and to get feedback so if you're interested in helping out, that would be great, we'd also give you a hefty discount if you want to buy one.
If you're interested and in NYC, enter your email at www.lanebikes.com and we can arrange a test ride or we can just keep you up to date with our developments.
Thanks for your interest and hopefully you'll stop by and check us out.
Hamish (Founder)

I would suggest to provide some detailed specs on your offering. I checked your website and it is also missing details that anyone interested in your bike would want to know.

I would suggest to provide some detailed specs on your offering. I checked your website and it is also missing details that anyone interested in your bike would want to know.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, it's really informative and helpful to receive, thank you for taking the time.
This website started out as a beta site, and indeed still is, but we've added more and more to it as we've moved along. You're quite right in what you say though and we'll add some more technical information tout suite!
Our approach is very much focused on the benefits of owning an electric bike and how they can enhance a customer's lifestyle, that being said, we all need to know some specs in order to make an informed decision.
I'd be happy to let you know of any specs that you're specifically interested in, otherwise I'll report back when we've updated the site.

Thanks again,
Hamish

Wow. Those are light e-bikes.
-Both approaches are valid. Seems like ebike buyers create their short list from the specifications and make their final decision with their gut feeling.

Back