Knog Oi Low Profile Chime Option | A Bell That Doesn't Suck

Artenen

Local time
12:17 PM

A cool mechanical bell that takes up less space and has a nice tone. positioned on the end of the grip, the bell is able to be deaden with a finger or hand without taking your hand off the grip. They run about $30 on Amazon and have a black, silver, brass, or copper finish.

https://amzn.to/3NYny5Q

Attachments

• Oi Classic Bike Bell Silver.png
    Oi Classic Bike Bell Silver.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 57
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Brass shows some bling, I'm not a fan, but some may love this. I didn't have a choice when I bought this from REI yesterday, but it's nice to finally have a bell that doesn't look awful.

Attachments

• Oi Classic Bike Bell Brass.png
    Oi Classic Bike Bell Brass.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for the post. I just purchased an Aventon Pace 500 Next Gen, and was trying to decide where to add a bell. The throttle and main control are just to the right of the left side handle bar grip. This will work just fine. It doesn't take up much space, mounts on the handle bar grips (not on the bars), allowing the rider to control all three with the thump while still holding the grip on the left side. Exactly what I was looking for.

I just need to confirm that it will fit my grips . Knog Oi large - fits for diameters from 23.8 mm to 31.8 mm.

Back