Brakes KBO breeze brake pads

scwood

Local time
9:24 PM
My KBO Breeze has noname brand mechanical brakes. Does anyone know what pads will work? I know I can get them from KBO but I would like to shop around. Thanks!

My KBO Breeze came with TEK PRO Aries brakes. I'm thinking of switching the calipers to hydraulic rather than replacing the pads.

My KBO Breeze has noname brand mechanical brakes. Does anyone know what pads will work? I know I can get them from KBO but I would like to shop around. Thanks!
I ordered mine May 25, arrived in GA yesterday. Maybe I will get the pads and brake set before the weekend?

I had a pair of Tektro P20.11 metal ceramic pads for a felt bike I have, they matched up and worked.The man I bought the bike from must have put brake grease on the pads to stop the noise. I have fixed it right. I got the bike for $850 with 34 miles on it.

I had a pair of Tektro P20.11 metal ceramic pads for a felt bike I have, they matched up and worked.The man I bought the bike from must have put brake grease on the pads to stop the noise. I have fixed it right. I got the bike for $850 with 34 miles on it.
The brakes on my KBO are noisy as can be. Though it varies as they frequently need adjusted. Understand getting frustrated and greasing them. 850 sounds much more in line with my experience with the bike so far.

Back