Just Ordered Bafang BBS02 Kit

HillAversion

Local time
3:57 AM
Yikes. I think I’m up to this, but I hope I’m not wrong.

I ordered the kit today with the motor, battery, charger, brake sensor, gear sensor, etc. I also ordered some bike tools I didn’t have. I’m no bike mechanic, but I can work with tools. I think I’ll be okay if I take my time and be methodical about it. Adjusting brake and derailleur cables has always been kind of frustrating for me, but i think I’ll get through it. There’s no shortage of information and videos out there. Meanwhile, my wife will be counting the cuss words.

Wish me well. If there are any words of wisdom, I’m all ears.

Yikes. I think I’m up to this, but I hope I’m not wrong.

I ordered the kit today with the motor, battery, charger, brake sensor, gear sensor, etc. I also ordered some bike tools I didn’t have. I’m no bike mechanic, but I can work with tools. I think I’ll be okay if I take my time and be methodical about it. Adjusting brake and derailleur cables has always been kind of frustrating for me, but i think I’ll get through it. There’s no shortage of information and videos out there. Meanwhile, my wife will be counting the cuss words.

Wish me well. If there are any words of wisdom, I’m all ears.
Did you get the wrench for the bottom bracket nut and locknut ...the Bafang wrench/tool ?

Yep, got ‘em.
I also got some good cable cutters, a torque wrench, some spacers (just in case) and a few other goodies.

The kit arrived today, but they forgot to include the crank puller I ordered. Grrrrrr....
Now I'm dead in the water, but Amazon says they'll get me one by the end of the day tomorrow.

I think you will be happy with this. I love mine except you will need a buddy that sells tires!
Good luck!

I think you will be happy with this. I love mine except you will need a buddy that sells tires!
Good luck!
Thanks. I've had it together for a few weeks and I'm very happy. I should have done it a long time ago.

Back