Just ordered a Himiway Cruiser

HIMI-RICK

Local time
11:50 AM
Just ordered a Himiway Cruiser today. Can't wait to get it. Cost was $1549 with 2 year warranty. Also includes fenders, rear rack, bike tool and a hat. Turning 59 years old tomorrow and haven't ridden a bike in about 20+ years.
Newly retired and needed a new hobby. Hoping to gain and share lots of info on my new bike and adventures.
If all goes well with this bike will most likely be purchasing their step thru version for the wife.
Originally ordered a Senada Saber but opted out of that for the Himi. The Saber was $100 cheaper and had 250 more watts but I really liked the looks of the Himi and the extra 1 year of warranty. Also, the Himi has a bigger following and lots more reviews.
Checked out the Rad Rover too which looks very similar to the Himi. The Rad cost $150 more though and didn't include a rack. The Rad also had 1 year less of warranty.
I will update this thread with any shipping or tracking info I get for anyone interested.

Rick

Last edited:
You are going to love the freedom of riding a bike again, at least that is the way I felt after 20+ years of not riding as well.

A lot of bang for the buck imo. I am super happy with my Himiway. Hope your wait is not too long. Cheers!

The only issue I've had so far is a propensity to buy all kinds of accessories for it LOL. Seriously tho, I haven't had any issues so far, super trouble free (350 miles since March 15, 2021).

That's good to know. I've already spent $300 on accessories and I haven't even gotten the bike yet.
Got my helmet today........

Attachments

• 1624488968575.png
    1624488968575.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 1624488992075.png
    1624488992075.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 220

Label created​

Shipment information sent to FedEx on 7-21. Still nothing from Fed Ex. :confused:

If I recall, I didn't receive a message from FedEx regarding the shipment until about 2-3 days before the bike arrived. I'm not sure what the process is but I'm guessing FedEx isn't acknowledging the shipment until they get the bike from the California warehouse. Just guessing tho. Hope you get your bike soon!

ITS HAPPENING!

Just got this..........

Tuesday, July 27, 2021
11:53 PM ARCADIA, CA
Arrived at FedEx location
7:15 AM CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
Picked up

N TRANSIT
Arrived at FedEx location
ARCADIA, CA

Scheduled delivery:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 by end of day

Now its just gotta make it 3000 miles cross country safely! :confused:

Last edited:
They are packed really well. My FedEx driver carried the thing on his shoulder and dropped it from about 5+ feet LOL. No damage thank goodness. I think that is a testament to the packing. Awesome to hear it's on it's way!

If my Fed Ex guy does that he'll be putting it right back on the truck cuz I won't sign for it. There's no reason to be handling someone's property like that.

didn't make much progress today..............

Friday, July 30, 2021
7:38 PMCHICAGO, ILIn transit
7:12 AMDAHINDA, ILIn transit

only 179 miles in 12 hours=15 mph
hmmmm, they must actually be riding the bike here! :confused:

Last edited:
Made it to Massachusetts

Sunday, August 1, 2021
8:55 AMWEST SPRINGFIELD, TOWN OF, MA

WOOHOO.........

Updated delivery:
Monday, August 2, 2021 by end of day