Just got a Rattan 750LF

socialfilter

Local time
9:25 AM
I got the "women's" style which is an outdated, stupid designation. Im a 51yo man and love the step thru plus I bought a detachable cross bar for panniers for $15 on Amazon and it's great. Having probs figuring out the display and Rattan has f*** all customer service so came here forbhelp

Hi :)

I'm not sure if this will help but here is a vid on that bike display:

Thanks but I have a piece of s**t GD06 display. I just want to set it back to default since it has somehow got messed up. I get various error messages most commonly ODO which I assume is Odometer. I charge it completely then as soon as I turn on it instantly goes down to 2 bars. The motor doesn't work at all which I assume has something to do with the settings. I haven't crashed or messed with the display or anything on it other than adding a basket and its got 3 miles on it

Sorry about your display issues....hope you find a solution. I also have a step through ebike and love it.....I am 6'4' and 230 lbs with a new knee and hip......my bike is not a girl's bike and anyone who tells me it is is gonna get smacked right upside their head with my purse. (y)

Mine only worked for 3 rides totalling less than 3 miles now it won't hold a charge and the display is all messed up. I'm 51yo and disabled & haven't been on a bike of any kind in 30 years. The fastest I ever went on it was 11.5 mph as I was just getting used to it but I've been accused on other forums of derestricting it so it would go faster. I had to look up what they were talking about because I didn't even know that was a thing. I have no desire to go any faster than maybe 15mph. I live in a densely populated part of a large metro area with tons of people riding in bike lanes so I'd have no reason or ability to go any faster. Still no help from customer service. I live on disability so this was a major purchase for me so now I have a $1200 bike that's too heavy for me to pedal unless I remove the battery which defeats the purpose. I'm physically unable to ride any bike very far or I'd have just gotten a cheap bike. I wish I'd just bought a Rad instead now. I feel like a dumbass for letting myself be taken advantage of

Hi :)

I'm not sure if this will help but here is a vid on that bike display:

Thanks. Since customer service has done f*** all to help me I want to try fixing the display but don't know the default settings for the GD06. The manual doesn't show the amount of magnets etc. so I don't know the values to put in. I'm assuming its 48 volts but I don't really know. The manual is generic for every bike and doesn't show any of the actual values to enter for the 750LF or how to return it to default state. I'm just guessing that its the display. The battery itself shows its fully charged yet the display shows 2 bars which die completely within about 3 minutes so that's how long I have to enter values into display and pedal assist doesn't work at all during that 3 minute time frame. I haven't crashed but I did have to brake and swerve hard and it quit a block later so my hand may have slipped over and pushed all the buttons on the display messing it up idk its just a guess

Mine only worked for 3 rides totalling less than 3 miles now it won't hold a charge and the display is all messed up. I'm 51yo and disabled & haven't been on a bike of any kind in 30 years. The fastest I ever went on it was 11.5 mph as I was just getting used to it but I've been accused on other forums of derestricting it so it would go faster. I had to look up what they were talking about because I didn't even know that was a thing. I have no desire to go any faster than maybe 15mph. I live in a densely populated part of a large metro area with tons of people riding in bike lanes so I'd have no reason or ability to go any faster. Still no help from customer service. I live on disability so this was a major purchase for me so now I have a $1200 bike that's too heavy for me to pedal unless I remove the battery which defeats the purpose. I'm physically unable to ride any bike very far or I'd have just gotten a cheap bike. I wish I'd just bought a Rad instead now. I feel like a dumbass for letting myself be taken advantage of
So I'm in the hospital until probably Monday. Rattan did send me a box so had my neighbor open it up. New battery, display, keys. He offered to put them on but I want to do it. Hopefully my next post will finally be about an actual ride! Can't wait!!!. Armet if you see this my phone has died so a nurse let me use his. I may be out of touch for a few days but I haven't forgotten our plans

Back