Juiced HyperScrambler 2 thread

A buyer sent his brother to come pick up the HS2 tonight.... in a Jeep Wrangler with the top on and rear seats still in. This will be interesting.

I tried to warn him it's a big bike and 120 lbs., but he's hell-bent. I'd really rather he not mess up the bike even before his brother gets to ride it, but I can only do so much!

The pick-up went fine. With his front passenger seat upright and all the way forward, we JUST got it in there without removing the front wheel. I did have to remove the top box and handlebar though...

The buy who bought it is across the country; he lives in Lake Tahoe. I look forward to hearing how he's going to get it home. I'm sorry to say that whatever he saved by buying used, he'll probably spend transporting it back there. At least he got a bunch of nice accessories.

I need a light mount for my hyper scrambler, With the same plug ins, I'm not experienced in soldering & doing the wiring stuff, I do not see a headlight on the website that is compatible except the speaker headlight thanks!

I need a light mount for my hyper scrambler, With the same plug ins, I'm not experienced in soldering & doing the wiring stuff, I do not see a headlight on the website that is compatible except the speaker headlight thanks!
Try writing to them and let them know you need to order the part.

Back