Jeep ebike - QuietKat

Snoop

Local time
4:16 AM
Have you guys heard of these?

Ebikes made by a company called “Quietkat” which is licensing the Jeep brand.
There‘s even a Rubicon option.

Kind of pricey around $8,000, but they look really cool.

Have you guys heard of these?

Ebikes made by a company called “Quietcat” which is licensing the Jeep brand.
There‘s even a Rubicon option.

Kind of pricey around $8,000, but they look really cool.
Quiet Kat jeep was the first E-bike I considered buying. But for the amount of chedda$ the FLX Weapon would be my preference of choice. Kept the credit cards stowed away and applied the $ toward the CobraPro. So far So good with the purchase. FLX Weapon X is the carbon fiber version…

Attachments

• 4D096FFE-F441-4B3D-AB5F-2C7CDD8C67DC.png
    4D096FFE-F441-4B3D-AB5F-2C7CDD8C67DC.png
    996.5 KB · Views: 130
It’s no-brainer not to want one. Took me by surprise not to see a review post. A lot of anticipation and hype here in SD for the past eight months. FLX owner has a youtube video in Santiago foothills in Orange County with an investor to promote the Weapon on a trail ride. The R&D and investment looks like it’s close to the finish line. U don’t wanna be the with guy FOMO…

Nice looking ebike but expensive....for a few thousand more....you could buy a real Jeep. I bet the Range Rover model will really have a hefty price.

Nice looking ebike but expensive....for a few thousand more....you could buy a real Jeep. I bet the Range Rover model will really have a hefty price.
Probably so it’ll be in competition with the Mercedes G class. Maybe they’ll name it the Gee Drive e-bike!!

I own a QK Jeep eBike. It's awesome! I use it for riding the sand dunes and many forest trails around Florence, Oregon.

Attachments

• FM Dunes 1.jpg
    FM Dunes 1.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 13
Back