iZip e3 Moda parts

As some of you may know I had an issue with my Brose motor. I did end up getting in touch with Brose who gave me a shop I could take the bike to. Although since I opened it I'm not sure what the cost will be or if they will fix it.

Now in the meantime I have put together my own DIY ebike and will have a second custom creation soon. So while I love the moda I am considering parting out if there is interest rather than dealing with the repair process.

I have 2 batteries, wiring harness, display, speed sensor, a few spare carbon gates belts and a non-working motor (though appears mechanically sound).

Anyway I hope this post is ok I didn't want to make an official for sale thread just yet since it's rather specific but any interest please reply or PM.

I am open to offers. I don't expect to get anywhere near what I paid. I just need to find out about shipping cost.

Batteries can be shipped!

I had 100 tool pack batteries (5S2P) shipped in two boxes. Primary concern was weight only. Private sale, and labelled correctly. Obviously it was ground shipping.

As some of you may know I had an issue with my Brose motor. I did end up getting in touch with Brose who gave me a shop I could take the bike to. Although since I opened it I'm not sure what the cost will be or if they will fix it.

Now in the meantime I have put together my own DIY ebike and will have a second custom creation soon. So while I love the moda I am considering parting out if there is interest rather than dealing with the repair process.

I have 2 batteries, wiring harness, display, speed sensor, a few spare carbon gates belts and a non-working motor (though appears mechanically sound).

Anyway I hope this post is ok I didn't want to make an official for sale thread just yet since it's rather specific but any interest please reply or PM.
Hello is this an izip moda, do you still have parts? Very hard to find due to supply chain issues since Covid

Anyway I hope this post is ok I didn't want to make an official for sale thread just yet since it's rather specific but any interest please reply or PM
You don't still have a battery for sale do you?

Back