Is jetson bolt pro comfortable for tall people ?

ybhx

Local time
2:14 AM
I'm 6'1 and willing to deliver food with it but i'm still hesitating and that's the most affordable price as far as i know

I am 6.1 I felt comfortable on the bike, however I felt like I was riding a clown bike. The bike was not real stable do to diameter of the wheel.
When the quick release for the handlebar broke for the third time, I returned it to Costco and bought a Lectric step through 2.0.
I was using the Jetson to commute to work. I probably put 200 miles on it. So far with Lectric bike I have put 1500 miles on it. I have been happy with the build quality.

Yeah, beware of these cheap bikes with wheels smaller than 20". I had a bad experience with one too.

For food delivery, I think you will find it won't go enough miles on a charge and that the seat doesn't go high enough for you to get good torque pedaling it.

I think you need to spend a lot more if you want to do food delivery on an eBike in place of a car. Something like the Lectric Expedition with the delivery package. You'll need to raise your budget, though.

I'm 6'1 and willing to deliver food with it but i'm still hesitating and that's the most affordable price as far as i know
I just purchased mine on ebay for just 399.99. I also saw a review on youtube saying it is unsafe for tall riders but i still got it anyway and turned out its pretty comfy to ride on tbh.

Back