Intro from SoCal

Jack237

Local time
7:08 AM
I am a new member to this forum. I have 2 Ebikes. One is a Raleigh Detour and the other is a Diamondback Lindau. They are almost the same bike.
I am trying to install wired lights on both bikes but can’t seem to find the easiest way to do this. The bikes both seem to have wiring installed that would allow for brake lights, but I can’t locate the connectors to use to install the lights and connect them to the battery power. If anyone can refer me to a resource or the proper light kit to purchase, I would greatly appreciate it.
By the way, I will soon have a 3rd Ebike as I have ordered a Blix Aveny.

I am a new member to this forum. I have 2 Ebikes. By the way, I will soon have a 3rd Ebike...
How many bikes can you ride at once? A blinking marker light in the rear may be better for getting the attention of other motorists, Jack.

How many bikes can you ride at once? A blinking marker light in the rear may be better for getting the attention of other motorists, Jack.
One is for my girlfriend and one is for my son. The Raleigh is mine.

Welcome! I’m already thinking of a second e-bike myself. The first one I bought is heavy and powerful. At 71 lbs. it’s not reasonable to get into my sedan.

Welcome! I’m already thinking of a second e-bike myself. The first one I bought is heavy and powerful. At 71 lbs. it’s not reasonable to get into my sedan.
I bought an Aventon Pace 350 becuse it was the lightest I could find-under 45 lbs—i love it but am thinking a fat wheeled trike would be better for me on country roads..

I bought an Aventon Pace 350 becuse it was the lightest I could find-under 45 lbs—i love it but am thinking a fat wheeled trike would be better for me on country roads..
Also, it was very easy to get a bike rack that supports 2 bikes on my little Kia Soul..

Back