In the market for a new e-bike, suggestions please.

I don't know who you are referring to when asking if I work for Rad. In any case, the answer is no, but R.A.D. are my initials. I wrote what I did since I think its good to give people a fair shake, and not get too wound up in personality conflicts.
That's fair. I was just curious

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the suggestions! As to deleted user, he was basically sheldon from the big bang theory, very smart, but terrible delivery and social skills.

I ended up getting a 2021 Trek Rail 7, brand new for 5500 out the door, which is a great price for a nice bike and fit pretty much everything I wanted . It's treated me great so far and I love it!

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the suggestions! As to deleted user, he was basically sheldon from the big bang theory, very smart, but terrible delivery and social skills.

I ended up getting a 2021 Trek Rail 7, brand new for 5500 out the door, which is a great price for a nice bike and fit pretty much everything I wanted . It's treated me great so far and I love it!
Excellent !! Life is great.

I bought Tommaso Sentiero a few week ago. I love this bike I use it everyday it is great because it won't slip on anything! Easiest bike I have owned to ride on a beach. The bike is not a speedster but speed is not what it is designed for. However, it is very durable and was easy to assemble out of the box. I did change the seat to a more comfortable one. Overall, a great bike and fun to ride.

Back