In between Speed

Eagle6

Local time
1:03 AM
Not quite sure if this will solve my current situation but here goes….
When I use my PAS in 2nd mode, it is to fast and easy to pedal. When I drop it down to 1st mode it is too slow and very hard to peddle. I wish I could adjust it somehow to have the 2nd mode go slower or give me alittle bit more resistance.
Not complaining, just looking to fine tune my biking experience! Any suggestions?

Not sure what ebike you have.....does it have a gear shifter? I understand your problem.....on my ebike.....when I move into different PA mode.....I shift up or down to adjust my pedal speed. In fact.....I use my 7 speed gear shifter more than my PA options. I ride in PA 1 about 90% of the time and adjust the gears for hills or terrain.

Not quite sure if this will solve my current situation but here goes….
When I use my PAS in 2nd mode, it is to fast and easy to pedal. When I drop it down to 1st mode it is too slow and very hard to peddle. I wish I could adjust it somehow to have the 2nd mode go slower or give me alittle bit more resistance.
Not complaining, just looking to fine tune my biking experience! Any suggestions?
I have the same issue and just reset my pedal assist power levels differently from factory setting’s today. I found and used the recommended settings I found here on this forum. Which bicycle model do you have? A lot of these e-bikes allow you to adjust the power percentage levels delivered for each pedal assist number.

P12 setting Enables you to adjust motor responsiveness from 0 - 3 gradual to quick response) Factory settings are at 2 according to the manual.

Not sure if I can adjust/change my settings. No options on my screen. I have a Bee Cool Adventurer.

The issue may have to do with your bike having a cadence sensor rather than a torque sensor. Maybe Bee Cool’s tech people could help.

Back