imotor wheel

psprom15

Local time
8:02 PM
i dont know if this is the right place to ask..

i got a imotor1 do you know this wheel?

my question is there a Hugh cable that split into 5 or so wires 2 red a green black and yellow

2 reds are for phone holder and peddle assist i think it is green is for thumb throttle black is the wheel but i don't know what yellow is for and what it goes to

i think the phone replaces a LCD screen right? can i get a LCD screen to replace the phone or deosnt work that way

Attachments

• PXL_20230509_222103073(1).jpg
    PXL_20230509_222103073(1).jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 76
Congratulations,I had the upgraded model, it did everything it was supposed to do,I simply ordered a throttle for mine( you can get a range booster battery as well) What sold me on this product was a youtube clip, what I didnt like was its weight( that thing is heavy on the front end.)
You can get an inexpensive speedometer as well, been there done that, they work fine, as for the rest of your query I never did that.I did put mine on a steel framed 350 watt ebike made a pretty inexpensive awd, climbed well.

ok i can use the green wire for a LCD screen but it needs a throttle

i dont see where i attach the brake sensor?

also the QR doesnt work

i can get a LCD that goes to the phone holder wire?
Never seen that, supposedly you can bluetooth connect to your smartphone,I never did that I always looked at the charge lights on the wheel and used a$10 speedometer with a magnetic pickup. After the software was installed you could probably control the wheel to certain extent from the phone.

nevermind i got it running , i didnt attach the brake sensor yet ,i just use the bike brake

and yellow wire for the crank i guess i zip tie to the small magnet disc

i had the wheel backward i didst know it could be backwards i was going reverse guess it a 1 way wheel

i didnt get a lcd screen just throttle but has either throttle or LCD in the book

so can i get a lcd instead of something? it would be easier to see speed/time/etc

What ever makes you happy, do you have the phone holder and an older smart phone that you do not use for anything else?It sure has limitations ,OTH it beats not having any assist at all. I figured it would be good for a laid back ebike conversion in areas without a lot of hills and short runs, of course its a good "gateway" ebike thing, its power is like having a really good rider assiting your efforts.

ok when i plug it in to charge it it sparks every-time i connect the piece , i didn't plug it in the wall yet

should i use all the battery 1st before charging it?

is sparks hurting it?

How much charge does the charge indicator say the battery has? A few sparks probably means little, just hook everything up before plugging the charger in and see if that helps.

1 more question

so this imotor say pure power or power riding..

obviously pure power is no peddling just electric

but is power riding like peddling a norm bike but it boasts you? like a car up a hill
so for that i just turn the power on, no throttle , it will just boast you if its to hard

1 more question

so this imotor say pure power or power riding..

obviously pure power is no peddling just electric

but is power riding like peddling a norm bike but it boasts you? like a car up a hill
so for that i just turn the power on, no throttle , it will just boast you if its to hard

nope you'll have to use the throttle or the pedal assist my friend

So, if i understand...power riding would be using the pedal assist to boost you up hills.
Yep the ebike should be turned on to use the pedal assist,
and the throttle can only be used if the ebike is on

So i'd think pure power would be using the throttle only.

my wheel is slow it a 250w,lol

is it possible i can buy a 350 /500w wheel or a bigger battery or do i need a whole anther wheel and cables and battery

Back