IdeaPlay p-10 plus factory reset?

Cdoogs

Local time
5:56 PM
How am I able to factory reset my idea play p-10 plus screen because it’s all messed up and the bike is under preforming
Someone please help me out

How am I able to factory reset my idea play p-10 plus screen because it’s all messed up and the bike is under preforming
Someone please help me out
Thanks for reaching out!

So sorry to hear that your throttle is not activating. We have 3 steps we want to go through to see what is going one!

Step one - check default settings! Specifically, P10.

P01: 1-3 (screen brightness)
P02: 1 (Kmph/Mph)
P03: 48 (voltage)
P04: 10
P05: 1
P06: 22.0 inch (tire height)
P07: 1
P08: 32 - 100 (max speed)
P09: 0
P10: 2
P11: 3 (pedal assist sensitivity)
P12: 1 (pedal assist intensity)
P13: 12
P14: 18
P15: 40V (low voltage cutoff)
P16: (mile odometer reset, hold up arrow for 5 seconds)
P17: 0
P18: 100%
P19: 0
P20: 0
P21: 1

Step two - unplug the throttle from the quick plug at the top of the bike and check to see if a error code does show. If no error code shows, turn the bike off and on and if it still does not show - please let us know!

Step three - let's check the brake inhibitors! The brake inhibitors are the electronic cables coming out of the brake that will tell the motor to not be activated. Make sure the brake are set and not somehow activated.

Then try the throttle. If there is no luck then unplug both brake inhibitors and try using the throttle.

Let us know your findings at the end of these three steps and we will be able to move forward!

Best,

Damarys

Hello! I've got a pt10 that will not turn on. It indicates that it is charging but the screen will not come on. Are there any suggestions that one may have on getting this resolved? Thank you in advance!

Back