I find it puzzling?

PedegoScot

Local time
3:02 PM
I find it a little puzzling that there’s rarely a post about Pedego E-bikes? Is it about price? I sure enjoy the two I own and they seem very trouble free! The two stores in my area organize group rides almost every weekend during the riding season and there’s always a good turn-out. Any other owners out there?

I find it a little puzzling that there’s rarely a post about Pedego E-bikes? Is it about price? I sure enjoy the two I own and they seem very trouble free! The two stores in my area organize group rides almost every weekend during the riding season and there’s always a good turn-out. Any other owners out there?
The same applies to Yamaha. In the case of Yamaha it may be that none of their bikes are class 2 and they don’t make any step through, but if someone wants a mid drive with a very natural feel, decent range, reasonable weight and a good price I don’t think that anything beats the Yamaha.

I’ll be honest, I haven’t heard of the brand. But that’s true of probably a majority of the ebike companies out there.

There are so many brands, it’s hard to keep up. I think we’re in the Wild West of development right now, and over time the crappy bikes will fade away, and the strong companies will survive.

Your post prompted me to look up the website, however, and the bikes look pretty nice. Can’t beat the 5-year warranty (although a warranty is really only as good as having a LBS willing to service it, IMO).

I haven’t seen an ebike with the battery mounted in the rear rack either. That’s pretty cool (I wonder if it limits your rear cargo weight capacity, however).

The tandem bike under $4K caught my eye. Might be fun getting my wife out on some of my rides (sans enjoyment of my peace and quiet ;) ).

Love my trail tracker! My local Pedego shop is very helpful! Customer service and warranty are great! Not to mention my bike has ran flawless!

My daughter down in Oregon has one.....she likes it.....she bought it down in Calif when she lived there....she was very impressed with the local store's service.

My daughter down in Oregon has one.....she likes it.....she bought it down in Calif when she lived there....she was very impressed with the local store's service.
That was one of the main factors I went with Pedego was cause of the customer service being so close to me and they do all the tune ups on my bike as well, anything I need I can get it through them no problem.

Back