I broke my e-bike so...

gionnyB

Local time
12:52 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Gionny and for the past few years I have been using electric vehicles to get around the streets of my city or to go to work. Unfortunately, I recently had an "accident" and my dear old E-bike was practically scrapped. I would like to buy a new E-bike quite expensive and searching various sites I found these, can someone give me an opinion on which one I should buy? Thanks!

Hello everyone, my name is Gionny and for the past few years I have been using electric vehicles to get around the streets of my city or to go to work. Unfortunately, I recently had an "accident" and my dear old E-bike was practically scrapped. I would like to buy a new E-bike quite expensive and searching various sites I found these, can someone give me an opinion on which one I should buy? Thanks!
Do you know what BaFang mid-drives are G?

The more information about yourself & your usage for the ebike you're looking for, the better suggestions you may receive.

Don't be discouraged by those who think everything that they don't approve of are "disposable", "garbage", "POS" or "junk".
They most likely have no clue of your budget, designated usage, and criteria for a ebike purchase.

I think you should consider many factors according to your needs and then choose which one you feel is suitable. The most important factor is the terrain you will be going. What battery capacity do you need to use every day? What height is right for you? Besides, the eMTB needs good braking and is an important safety feature. I think Four Piston Brakes would be a good choice. Hope you will find a suitable eMTB for you.

I think you should consider... What battery capacity do you need to use every day? What height is right for you? I think Four Piston Brakes would be a good choice. Hope you will find a suitable eMTB for you.
The battery is absolutely the most single important component on an ebike... but, you're way wrong in the idea of buying "what you need to use every day". You should plan on a battery twice the size (at least) of what you will use riding on an average day. It's better for the battery, environment, and your checkbook in the long run. Four-piston brakes I am sure are great and will be upgrading to a set once mine can't be rebuilt again, but most all high-quality 2 piston caliper brakes are more than most riders need. I ride with several hundred pounds of gear at times and Tektro Dorado's have worked almost flawlessly. Height... probably the most important aspect of any bike, making sure the frame is the right size. Stay safe man.

Back