How to Fix Bafang BBSHD & BBS02 Error 30

subramanian0331

hey guys.. i am having the same problem with 30H error and PAS&Throttle working and no speed or Odo on the display.. I tried 2 different usb programming cable and still can't connect to controller.. (to reflash the firmware) any help is appreciated

Avery

Another annoying error code 30 problem. I'm new to this bafang motor set up so bear with me.
The speed sensor broke off after making contact with the spoke mounted doohickey. Obviously I had to ride home anyway. And I had to use it the following day. Everything worked as normal except lack of speedo as you would guess.
Now the display is showing error code 30, I have also removed the battery a few times whilst checking things. I'm confused as nothing else has changed. I've remounted the speed sensor but error code 30 still shows. It must be, if the world is logical but it isn't always, related to the speed sensor and riding without it??
Is there a way to say reboot... I'm wondering if I've upset it by riding without the sensor. It's really annoying. I've tried turning it on and off, I've tried wriggling wires and I've tried screaming at it.
Any other ideas?

Top Bottom