how to destroy a ebike from aostirmotor

Local time
5:09 PM
we still wonder that if we can make a ebike which never be destroyed, so we need some one to help us to make a video on our ebike S18,
of course free sample will be send
Aostirmotor S18 full-suspension fat tire electric bike review
微信图片_20210425143258.jpg

When you say destroy are you looking for someone to ride it in a manner that could destroy the bike or run over it with a piece of heavy equipment?

EBR has already done a nice review on your bike I can't think of anything more to add to what Mica said other than say the battery design to me while looking nice would be a be deturent to me as it would be nearly impossible to replace in the future.

I can't figure out how the rear light is supposed to shine past the rear mud guard? The rear mud guard looks like it sticks out way above the rear light!

I'm still waiting for my free sample, contacted him months ago and no reply!

When you say destroy are you looking for someone to ride it in a manner that could destroy the bike or run over it with a piece of heavy equipment?

EBR has already done a nice review on your bike I can't think of anything more to add to what Mica said other than say the battery design to me while looking nice would be a be deturent to me as it would be nearly impossible to replace in the future.
Thank you for your reply. That is a good decision.

I can't figure out how the rear light is supposed to shine past the rear mud guard? The rear mud guard looks like it sticks out way above the rear light!
Thank you for your reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

I heard they got some warnings on other places as well.

Very strange they said they would send a "sample bike" Then never responded.

Is this really real? lol

Back