Hitch mounted carrier for heavy delta trike - Addmotor M-350

Jayeseph

Local time
4:58 AM
Looking for advice on a hitch mounted carrier for my Addmotor M-350, weighing 98 lbs. I'm handicapped and need something that could be winched on the rack. Most mobility carriers aren't wide or long enough. Any suggestions?

Bolt on extra channel for wheel farthest from the vehicle. Add the extra ramp track inside the channel that will slide. Drill a pin/ latch hole thru both to keep them in place.

Looking for advice on a hitch mounted carrier for my Addmotor M-350, weighing 98 lbs. I'm handicapped and need something that could be winched on the rack. Most mobility carriers aren't wide or long enough. Any suggestions?
Get a welding shop with bikers to create a ebike carrier for u

Had a welding shop make a platform out of aluminum with the support frame made of steel. It tilts down so I can use the throttle to drive it up the ramp and then I strap it in place. Whole thing tip up towards the hatch so it's out of the way when not in use. Wasn't cheap but was the only option that worked for me.

Something like this would be the minimum for towing your etrike behind your car.
Long distance travel would not be advised, for that might wear out your rear tires.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What about those hitch mounted luggage carrier? Too small?

Harbor Freight carries one for $70. Search 500 lb. Steel Cargo Carrier

My home made ebike carrier

Attachments

• IMG_20220811_122033_609.jpg
    IMG_20220811_122033_609.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 143
Back