himiway zebra problem with controller display p10000

steve rackley

Local time
8:01 AM
my new himiway zebra can to me from the factory with controller p1oooo no code will unlock . My new bike is still not working.

Attachments

• control.MOV
    11.4 MB
my new himiway zebra can to me from the factory with controller p1oooo no code will unlock . My new bike is still not working.
Are you saying that when you turn the bike on the P1 shows up on the display? It looks like someone has placed a "startup" password into the bike. Have you tried a factory reset on the display?

Recover Default Settings:

Press the + and the i buttons for 2 seconds.
Press the + or the - buttons to choose Y or N again. N means that you do not want recover the default settings and Y means you want to recover the default settings.

After selecting Y, hold the i button for 2 seconds to complete the recovery of the default settings. The display should show dEF - 00 then return to home screen on the display.

Try this reset see if when you turn the bike on the standard display shows up.

Hope this works for you.

Are you saying that when you turn the bike on the P1 shows up on the display? It looks like someone has placed a "startup" password into the bike. Have you tried a factory reset on the display?

Recover Default Settings:

Press the + and the i buttons for 2 seconds.
Press the + or the - buttons to choose Y or N again. N means that you do not want recover the default settings and Y means you want to recover the default settings.

After selecting Y, hold the i button for 2 seconds to complete the recovery of the default settings. The display should show dEF - 00 then return to home screen on the display.

Try this reset see if when you turn the bike on the standard display shows up.

Hope this works for you.
When I press the power button on the controller it comes on with p1 oooo. pressing t & - together does nothing. The bike came to me new like this now I am waiting for a new display controller to be sent to me by himiway not knowing if that will resolve the problem. The bike has never worked. This p1 screen is the only screen I have ever seen.

still trying to fix my zebra that has p1 screen with oooo . have you ever seen a p1 screen on you controller?

Just wondering how people are enjoying their "New" Zebras?? I was invested back in December of 2021, but they kepted pushing back my delivery date, then when they offered "New" purchasers all the freebies and included my second promised delivery date to these same purchasers while telling me to remain patient, I finally reconsidered and purchased the "Biktrix" Juggernaut step through in "Tangerine" for the wife. Bike arrived when promised and in good condition. Put over 40 miles on it and battery was still at over 50%. Having the Bafang BBSO2 middrive definitely is a step above the "Hub" motor drive in the zebra, smooth and powerful.

Heya Kirk :)

Can ya tell me a little bit more about your experience with the bktrix bike.
I was looking at that same one the other day just havent rode one yet.
What PAS are ya'll in when you're riding? Do those big tires really have alot of drag when riding?

LOL a few questions i just want to know ;)

Ride Safe!! :cool:

HP

OK, so what does Himiway support tell you?
They are going to ship me a new screen control in a few days, then after i get replacement control that i ordered and paid for arrives if i ship them the one that doesn't work back they will refund my money. That is all good but what if the new one doesn't correct problem? Is there a way to replace controls that work with that befang motor or replace all of it in a kit, and just use the battery.

What PAS are ya'll in when you're riding? Do those big tires really have alot of drag when riding?

HP
Well, it is a BBSO2 middrive 750 watt Juggernaut step through, very quiet running, stock hydraulic brakes work well after bleeding(mineral oil), 24 inch X 4 inch tires roll through sand, snow, but we prefer hard pack trails. Cruises at 18mph with no effort, top speed 25+ but this is not a speed demon. After 42 miles, battery was still above 50%. Took 2 weeks to get to Mich. from Canada and assembly went smoothly. Just plug battery into charger and charge it off bike while doing assembly. Also get in the habit of disconnecting the battery before CONNECTING OR DISCONNECTING any other cables to prevent issues. Only problem I have had since getting the bike was the wife locked the keys in my 4runner while out for a ride. Bikes made it a nice 5 mile ride home to get spare key. It is PAS, but level 3 makes easy riding for most conditions, and 4 and 5 really eats up the miles quick

HP
Hello, sorry I took so long, but the Juggernaut in level 3 allows an easy 20 mph riding. No problems with the bike, and the wide tires are for off road riding. If you are a roadie, then think about a road bike, but the extra tire width is noticable on pavement

Back