himiway with no power

mustella

Local time
2:14 AM
Kickstand broke, bike fell over and now no power to the back wheel to make me go. I have no error codes. The display functions fine. Disconected the brake sensors to see if that was the problem. Did not seem to have any effect. The throttle has been changed in case that was problem. Unplugged the cable to the motor and took voltage readings. 3 leads. I assume one is the ground. 2 of the leads give me about 48 volts each. Doesn't seem to matter how much throttle is given. 48 volts with no throttle and 48 volts full throttle. The assumed ground reads nothing either way. So I have power coming to the motor, but not sure if it is the right kind. I have about 1,000 miles on the bike. Been riding for about 6 months. I am addicted to this bike and I neeed it back on the road.

Thanks for any feed back

I don't know why your bike doesn't pull. I would tell you the throttle doesn't adjust the voltage. The state of charge of the battery does that.
The throttle is a current adjuster. On my Vtuvia the various PAS levels are set by the current output.
PAS 1 = 1 amp
PAS 2= 2 amp and so on.
If your motor is seeing 48V but no power, it is either the controller or the motor, I would guess. Make sure the cord to the motor is good, connector plugged in fully etc.

Back