Himiway still best for the money?

c2zinn

Oh and it's normal for your charger to get quite warm (up to 135 F) so I wouldn't worry to much just follow proper safety protocols and you should be fine.. is your charger UL listed?

Vinz

Have this piece not sure what it is , thought it might be a water bottler holder but not sure. The battery sure gets hot when charging hope that normal
I don't have a Himiway, but I think that's the derailleur guard - screws onto the frame to protect the derailleur from falls/crashes.

HIMI-RICK

Have this piece not sure what it is , thought it might be a water bottler holder but not sure. The battery sure gets hot when charging hope that normal
That goes over the derailer to protect it. Use the bolts that are already there.
And yes it is normal for the charger to get hot. I would still not charge the bike or anything for that matter unless I am home at the time and awake.
Just don't trust any chargers, why take a chance.

1632790378576.jpg

Zeitgeist

I have one more part left over after assembling my Himiway Cruiser.
Anyone know where this might go. Really enjoying the bike, have about 100miles on it.

Attachments

• F29E0B3F-536A-45ED-BF76-9E2E68941CB0.jpeg
    F29E0B3F-536A-45ED-BF76-9E2E68941CB0.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 10

Hoggdoc

Website
activityphoto.com
I have one more part left over after assembling my Himiway Cruiser.
Anyone know where this might go. Really enjoying the bike, have about 100miles on it.
That’s a question all the new owners ask. I believe it to be an extra fender bracket, I don’t know why they include it. I can see no other use for it.

I’m sure you’ll really enjoy the Himiway I’ve had mine since March 2021 have almost 250 miles on it at this point I’ve been very pleased with my purchase.

Top Bottom