Himiway Escape Rear Rack Bag

HimiwayGilley

Local time
12:07 AM
Just received a new Himiway Escape for my wife. She really wants a rack bag for the rear rack. Has anyone found a bag to actually fit on this rather small rack. It needs to be <11" L and <7"W.

Just received a new Himiway Escape for my wife. She really wants a rack bag for the rear rack. Has anyone found a bag to actually fit on this rather small rack. It needs to be <11" L and <7"W.
Take a look at this bag it should work fine. I have one on my Himiway All Terrain it is made very well and looks great.
IMG_0830.JPG

Chase Harper USA 4000 Aeropac Tail Trunk - Water-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Industrial Grade Ballistic Nylon with Adjustable Bungee Mounting System for Universal Fit

Chase Harper USA 4000 Aeropac Tail Trunk - Water-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Industrial Grade Ballistic Nylon with Adjustable Bungee Mounting System for Universal Fit

14 " length 11" width 9 " height
A little overhang but fits fine, there is a molded plastic shell inside to keep the shape of the bag.
An American made bag for our Chinese made bike.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back