Himiway Escape Front Rack

Jxp1962

Local time
1:48 PM
Hello, new to ebiking, just purchased a Himiway Escape pro, and i love the bike. I ordered a front rack from himiway, it will be here in a week. I read somewhere on FB that when the light was mounted to the rack, if the front shocks compresses, the light scrapes the fender. Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved?

Thanks!

I actually lowered my basket by drilling new holes. Keep suspension locked. I'm 325lbs didn't like it mushy. When you load up the front rack and run WFO you wish you had a triple tree forks. But like my handle I'm a Heavyload

Hello, new to ebiking, just purchased a Himiway Escape pro, and i love the bike. I ordered a front rack from himiway, it will be here in a week. I read somewhere on FB that when the light was mounted to the rack, if the front shocks compresses, the light scrapes the fender. Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved?

Thanks!
my light is a good two inches below the front basket. I took it off and mounted it on the front of the basket and didn't like it so I put it back under the basket. Plenty of room.

On my Escape I mounted the light right on the rack with some aluminum angle.
IMG_1745.jpeg

Back