Himiway Ebike repair

dfaerber

Local time
5:51 AM
Almost decided to buy an ebike online (Himiway) but local bike shops can't and won't work on them. I like the bike at shop but they are $1000 more and do not have throttle.... HELP... Can I get Himiway serviced? Is it worth $1000 more to get locally? $1599 vs $2599... How important is throttle?
thanks

Almost decided to buy an ebike online (Himiway) but local bike shops can't and won't work on them. I like the bike at shop but they are $1000 more and do not have throttle.... HELP... Can I get Himiway serviced? Is it worth $1000 more to get locally? $1599 vs $2599... How important is throttle?
thanks
Thanks @Anton for the tag.
@dfaerber in reality there are massive differences in eBikes sold direct vs. eBikes sold at traditional bike shops. Then you to eBike stores which have retail spaces and find the prices are 3-4 times more. Truth is, regardless of where it’s engineered a majority of bikes comes from overseas. Answer the following and you will be on the right track.

1) What’s your budget? A Himiway Cruiser is now $1599 and you save $50 on the fat tire cruiser using the code HIMIWAY at check out.

2) How handy are you? Seriously anyone can assemble these bikes out of the box. All the cables are run, no brake or gear adjustments necessary and you put on the handle bars, attach the front wheel, spin on the pedals and roll.

3) What terrain and distance would you use the eBike on? This helps with selecting certain models and ruling out others.

4) Will you transport the bike? If so how often and what might you need?

5) If having you bike serviced is a premium you are willing to pay then choose a $3000 bike from a local retailer. The Himiway has a 2 year warranty. They will reimburse you for items covered under the warranty period. Rad Bike has more market share, a 1 year warranty and superior in field service. Reality, Rad Bike might be too busy to help depending on where you live.

Hope this helps. Feel free to call or text.
Brett 858-602-2533

Back