Himiway Calibration or setting or something?

Daphne

Local time
8:31 AM
Mine and my husband's Himiway are set up Exactly the same. However, our speed and milage never match up. We always ride together so we know our milage should at least match. Anyone have an idea as to why?

That could be it since my husband is heavier, but I thought that the mileage was calculated by the size of the wheel and once every wheel rotation.

Thank you for your reply.

Yeah the mileage thing has me sayin Hmmmmmmmmm......

Not sure about that one @Daphne , unless a setting or two are different...but ya said the settings are the same on both bikes....
I wonder if it could be the PAS sensor placement? :unsure:

Yeah the mileage thing has me sayin Hmmmmmmmmm......

Not sure about that one @Daphne , unless a setting or two are different...but ya said the settings are the same on both bikes....
I wonder if it could be the PAS sensor placement? :unsure:
I'm assuming the PAS sensor is on the wheel. (I'll have to Google that ) Hubby says it's no big deal but it aggrevates me. So I'm on a quest.

I'm assuming the PAS sensor is on the wheel. (I'll have to Google that ) Hubby says it's no big deal but it aggrevates me. So I'm on a quest.
Could be on the wheel...the magnet and sensor on the lower dropout bar...or on the crank shaft on the bottom bracket.

We understand Quests, dig deep and stay Safe! :cool:

Back