Himiway Bike Battery

Cpl Mik

Local time
6:12 AM
I have a Himiway Battery that I need parts. Of course, Himiway wants me to buy a new battery for $500.00. Where can I go? I'm trying to load an image, but it won't let me.

email: jrm0144@gmail.com

I have a Himiway Battery that I need parts. Of course, Himiway wants me to buy a new battery for $500.00. Where can I go? I'm trying to load an image, but it won't let me.

email: jrm0144@gmail.com
This is the part I need

Attachments

• IMG-3106.jpeg
    IMG-3106.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 173
This is the part I need
Personally I think you need to find the cause of this burnt up part. I think because it's not the battery itself but something like the controller wiring or motor that may have shorted to ground. Until you figure that out I wouldn't worry about the battery.

If you can figure out who the manufacture of the battery case you may be able to buy a replacement and just remove the guts of the battery and place them in a new case.

Personally I think you need to find the cause of this burnt up part. I think because it's not the battery itself but something like the controller wiring or motor that may have shorted to ground. Until you figure that out I wouldn't worry about the battery.

If you can figure out who the manufacture of the battery case you may be able to buy a replacement and just remove the guts of the battery and place them in a new case.
Thank you for your response. The issue has to be the battery wired wrong from the manufacturer I have two bikes and the battery from my other bile works well on both of them.

Back