High density lightweight ebike batteries changing the game!

It's obvious you have a big'ol boner for the guy, and I truly do not enjoy agreeing with some of the people on this site, but Mr. Musk (along with so many more today) is a sociopath and shouldn't be allowed to have the amount of influence he does over human society. How these people can sleep at night knowing they could be saving millions of lives and simply choose not to is beyond me, I'd love to ask the Pope how he does it. If Musk was to die today the world would keep on keeping on without a single hiccup. The innovation you attribute to him hasn't come out of his head, it has come out of his wallet Greg.
Nope, I just appreciate entrepreneurs who create things, innovate, employ people and contribute to society. Instead of sitting around whining about someone’s success.

Because the wealthy place lawmakers in office to allow tax laws that favor the wealthy.
The wealthy own the media that turn the poor against each other, to criminalize the poor.
If the penalty of breaking a law is a fine, then that law exists only to punish the poor.
Some politicians are just as much to blame for the systematic racism and injustice to the poor.
Just because something is legal, doesn't make it right; slavery was legal, too.
I'm no business genius like Elon, I don't use Twitter nearly as much as he does and even I know Twitter is full of BOTS & fake accounts.
Maybe Elon should have researched & known the Twitter BOT, fake account situation BEFORE making an offer to buy Twitter?
Suddenly, Elon's version of "free-speech" shouldn't cost $44B anymore, or just Elon failed to do his homework before making an offer?
Additionally, Elon waived due diligence because he wanted the deal fast,
that's just as making an offer to buy a house without inspection; now Elon accuses Twitter of material breach? Such BS.
Musk threw man-baby tantrums when Twitter cracked down on him using the platform to manipulate financial markets long before he made an offer to buy Twitter.
Basically, Elon targeted Twitter for a pump and dump scheme.
Which is the same strategy Elon used for years to make billions, while only paying a few hundred thousand in fines for breaking the law each time.
Elon bought 10% of Twitter in 4th quarter 2021 on the open market.
Elon made a ridiculous $54/share offer publicly (again, illegal market manipulation) making the de facto value $54/share and making a few billion on the shares he already owned.
Elon expected Twitter to decline, because after all it was not for sale. But Twitter called his bluff by accepting his $45 Billion offer.
Elon likely sold his 10% already for his pump and dump scheme, but since they called his bluff & Elon is on the hook to buy hundreds of millions of shares for $54 each when TWTR is trading at half that. Elon locked himself into a multi billion dollar loss, and now he's scrambling to get out of the deal.
Twitter can release more data like he's requesting, but he signed a contract waiving due diligence.
So it still doesn't get Elon out of the $45B offer he made and means nothing.
Elon knew as well as anyone about BOTs, fakes and spam Twitter accounts.
His play is probably to try and crash TWTR stock to make the discrepancy between his signed purchase contract and the market cap so massive that he has a slight chance of getting off the hook in court.
It is Elon's last ditch effort to wreck their balance sheet to get out of a bad pump and dump scheme that backfired on him.
TSLA is down nearly 50% from ATH, and he would be forced to liquidate millions more of his shares to fulfill the twitter deal,
further cratering TSLA and whipping out huge portions of his wealth when his remaining assets deflate.
Elon is a conman who played it too fast and loose and got himself in a position where buying twitter and crashing TSLA will net him a loss of like a hundred billion dollars.
Elon is a self-proclaimed "Free-Speech Absolutist", but Elon is no free speech advocate.
Regardless left or right, if you don't fit Elon's narrative; you'll still get banned from whatever platform Elon gets control of, especially within Elon's companies.
This Twitter take over is just to manipulate the stock prices across Elon's companies & crypto values, in the longer run, to make more money for himself.
Everything Elon does is a PR stunt to benefit himself, his businesses or his agenda.
Elon thinks rules are to be broken; entitlement is when you think rules & laws don't apply to you.

https://www.businessinsider.com/free-speech-absolutist-elon-musk-censors-employees-critics-2022-3
Wow, you have it bad, comrade.

Wow, you have it bad, comrade.
Wake up and smell the BS that Elon presents.

Just exactly what innovation did Elon come up with all by himself?
can you name a few of them? supply some specific articles with sources?

Elon takes over companies and strongarm the founders (real workers, real innovators) out from those companies and claims the success for himself.

Just because Elon could pay people off and have them sign NDAs doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

You know who else got paid & signed NDA? Stormy Danielle :LOL:

If any other employee of SpaceX got accused of sexual misconduct, paid off the victim & have victim signed NDA, do you think they would still be employed at SpaceX? Rules & ethics don't apply to Elon because he's CEO? that's BS.

Elon is an embarrassment to his own company, just as stated in SpaceX employee open letter,
but sure enough, the self-proclaimed 'free speech absolutist', fired the employees who criticize Elon:

Wake up and smell the BS that Elon presents.

Just exactly what innovation did Elon come up with all by himself?
can you name a few of them? supply some specific articles with sources?

Elon takes over companies and strongarm the founders (real workers, real innovators) out from those companies and claims the success for himself.

Just because Elon could pay people off and have them sign NDAs doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

You know who else got paid & signed NDA? Stormy Danielle :LOL:

If any other employee of SpaceX got accused of sexual misconduct, paid off the victim & have victim signed NDA, do you think they would still be employed at SpaceX? Rules & ethics don't apply to Elon because he's CEO? that's BS.

Elon is an embarrassment to his own company, just as stated in SpaceX employee open letter,
but sure enough, the self-proclaimed 'free speech absolutist', fired the employees who criticize Elon:

Have another shot of koolaide comrade.
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view... then are shocked and offended to learn there ARE other points of view.” William F. Buckley

Have another shot of koolaide comrade.
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view... then are shocked and offended to learn there ARE other points of view.” William F. Buckley

Same could be said of your delusions of Elon.
Are you shocked to learn that Elon is a fraud?
Since when does demanding accountability from a corporate CEO for sexual misconduct considered an exclusively "liberal" thing?
Can you even name one genuine thing or idea that Elon has invented or came up with all by himself?

Musk’s success is not a delusion. It’s a fact. He’s built his companies, taking huge risks, that employ 110 thousand people. He’s a brilliant man who’s made hundreds of billions on his own ingenuity. They’re responsible for numerous innovations that have improved the lot of mankind. Your obsessive hatred of him is clearly political, period. Get over it.
A great financial mind in the last century said, if you take all the money and divide it up equally among all the people, in ten years it will be right back where it is now. :).. he was exactly right.
I think we’re done here.

Musk’s success is not a delusion. It’s a fact. He’s built his companies, taking huge risks, that employ 110 thousand people. He’s a brilliant man who’s made hundreds of billions on his own ingenuity. They’re responsible for numerous innovations that have improved the lot of mankind. Your obsessive hatred of him is clearly political, period. Get over it.
A great financial mind in the last century said, if you take all the money and divide it up equally among all the people, in ten years it will be right back where it is now. :).. he was exactly right.
I think we’re done here.

Yeah, of course you're done since can't even name one thing or idea that Elon came up with by himself.

I read it. I don't agree with every single line from the 'BusinessInsider' column "A" posted, but I agreee with the general theme. I've yet to meet a Silicon Valley C-level exec who had any guiding principles outside of increasing shareholder prosperity, and in maximizing their own compensation.

Yep, that’s their job description. And their responsibility. And they accomplish it by developing and producing products people want to buy, at a price that returns a profit. Business 101. I spent some time at Fort Ord, many years ago.

Yeah, of course you're done since can't even name one thing or idea that Elon came up with by himself.
You don't like T. Edison in that case.
Dude was notorious for hiring the right people and get them to do the work.
A trick as old as the hills.

You don't like T. Edison in that case.
Dude was notorious for hiring the right people and get them to do the work.
A trick as old as the hills.
The more that I have learned about Edison, the less I like him. He did have some genius, but he also ruthlessly exploited his employees and stole their glory for himself.

Anyone who could be buddies with Henry Ford had to be indifferent regarding decency.

Somehow, spreading misinformation has become a first amendment issue. Just another sad perversion of the Constitution.

Back