Lectric XP 1.0 with almost 2800 miles on it

Ancientcoin

Local time
7:52 PM
Hi.
I'm Scott.
I have a Lectric XP 1.0 with almost 2800 miles on it. I love it.
I'm kind of obsessed with e-bikes so I thought this might be a fun group to join.

3300 miles. but I went too fast through some heavy snow one day and the speedometer and odometer went to zero and stayed there. Everything else still works fine.

I wish I could have avoided having to ride 2 miles through snow, but I couldn't. There was really not much I could do but go fast through snow.

3300 miles. but I went to fast through some heavy snow one day and the speedometer and odometer went to zero and stayed there. Everything else still works fine.

I wish I could have avoided having to ride 2 miles through snow, but I couldn't. There was really not much I could do but go fast through snow.
Good to see you again :)

Was it fun mate?

Yes.

Yes it was.

Oh yeah and I'm guesstimating that 3300 miles cause... no odometer.

Welcome, from SE Wisconsin! (y)

Are you still on the original battery?

Did you contact Lectric about buying a replacement display? Or maybe source one on ebay?

I replaced the battery last Christmas. The old one still works, but was getting less range.
I'm not sure yet if the display is the problem or if it's the controller. Seems more likely the controller would have gotten wet.

Hi.
I'm Scott.
I have a Lectric XP 1.0 with almost 2800 miles on it. I love it.
I'm kind of obsessed with e-bikes so I thought this might be a fun group to join.
I've got a Lectric xp1.0, 800miles on it. Just pre ordered a Raev bullet GTX code Erides for another $200 off. Faster and longer adventurous rides. I'll post pics when it arrives in October.

Back