Hi new member here

nathan

Local time
5:31 PM
I live in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I've only recently been introduced to the idea of e-bikes, though I've long thought that electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes are the future. ...and a pretty cool one at that.

The Durham Ebike Association started meeting across the street from me and just this month, in the same building a bike shop was opened by one of the members.

I took a look at the bikes there, then the Daymak bike shop nearest me ...then a veloteq dealer. I'll soon be picking up my very first Veloteq e-bike.

Meanwhile I've been running around finding accessories to add to it to make it more my own.

I live in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I've only recently been introduced to the idea of e-bikes, though I've long thought that electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes are the future. ...and a pretty cool one at that.

The Durham Ebike Association started meeting across the street from me and just this month, in the same building a bike shop was opened by one of the members.

I took a look at the bikes there, then the Daymak bike shop nearest me ...then a veloteq dealer. I'll soon be picking up my very first Veloteq e-bike.

Meanwhile I've been running around finding accessories to add to it to make it more my own.
Welcome here, Pretty cool that there's actually an ebike association! The Veloteq look like they may become a pretty dominant leader in the ebike market. I even floated the idea of a franchise here in Missouri as there's not one in the mid-west/central area of the US yet.

Anyway, thanks for joining, spread the word if you can.

Back