Hi-New Himiway owner

fishforfun2

Local time
12:46 AM
I bought a himiway fat tire bike to use at my condo in Baja Mexico. I enjoy surf fishing and it works pretty good on the sand!
Sorry to ask for help on first post but I need to fix a creased rear rim. I'll start a post and see what comes up.Thanks Dale

Hi; Don't know what "creased" is; If it's bent; it probably needs replaced (just the rim) Should be no problem for any bike shop. If it's just running crooked (you can still ride it); It can be straighten by loosening and tightening spokes. Do NOT try to do this yourself! If you want to learn, watch a bike mechanic do it.

Himiway offered me a deal on new wheel. I told them if they have a front wheel I can make it work also less money. Wheel hit sharp deep hole and bent a sharp crease in rim

I bought a himiway fat tire bike to use at my condo in Baja Mexico. I enjoy surf fishing and it works pretty good on the sand!
Sorry to ask for help on first post but I need to fix a creased rear rim. I'll start a post and see what comes up.Thanks Dale
Hi there I have a Himiway on order should be here soon. Which model did you buy.

What do you mean when you say creased rim? Do you mean bent? If so not much you can do for that other than have new rim laced.

Hi there I have a Himiway on order should be here soon. Which model did you buy.

What do you mean when you say creased rim? Do you mean bent? If so not much you can do for that other than have new rim laced.

Himiway offered me a deal on new wheel. I told them if they have a front wheel I can make it work also less money. Wheel hit sharp deep hole and bent a sharp crease in rim

Back