Hey what’s up I’m looking for a sponser

Jizzyboi31

3D566324-5EC6-46AB-8BDC-334930109413.jpeg

If anyone with theirs as well wanna link and look to get sponsored heck let’s all get sponsored haha hell yeah wooot!

Jizzyboi31

I’m from San Diego I got the bike from phantom bikes they are from here in San Diego I got a job I’m using the phantom R for commuting to work and back home I got this bike from their showcase they had a white one with bronze decals along with the one I have witch you are seeing its black with green decals both got a silver plating with a signature of Jon kings signature on the plating stating it’s a signature series bike putting it simply to say they are special bikes

Anton

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Nice bike you have there, it's got that retro board track racer look! Looks like it's this bike here:

csailor

I'm so custom ready,,!!! Got my own ideas from research. going to have a modern but retro look on a bison ebike. Seat is biggest challenge

So far 30 miles. Been a beast. saying that I have not rode for 30 years. bike and I took 2 dumps. Handle bars a little off. Bent rear brake handle. Fixed for now. Will rebuild all.

Thing is still a beast. it laughs at me I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom